Monday, March 28, 2011

Last Hours and a Final Hug

Tonight is the last time I will ever give Lucy a hug and hold her, the memories of the past years came pouring through and I am in shock. A journey that started for us in 2004 continues but our path is splitting and each of us will be heading in our own direction. I am honored and thankful for Christy and Lucas, given time they will provide a wonderful home with much love and attention, I will be able to concentrate on my smurf and Blaze.

As I was holding, embracing Lucy, I told her that her life will be full and although we will not be together in person, we will always be together in spirit. I assured her that although tomorrow will be scary, the following days will be exciting and joy will embrace her and we will both be happier in the long run.

Lucy, be all you can, live a good life, and love those who love you. Enjoy the change because none of us are supposed to remain stagnant, welcome change, welcome love and remember your past but look forward to the future. I will miss you my dear soul, you were my first macaw and that will always make you special. This is not farewell, I will be keeping track of your progress and I will always be wishing and wanting the best for you. I love you.






No comments:

Post a Comment